Summary of the Expert’s Opinion: Pakistan has suffered from severe water shortage, flooding and declining water quality. The worsening water crisis must be resolved if the country is ever to achieve stability and progress. Coordinated efforts at multiple fronts ; individual, community , tehsil ,district, provincial and at national level , are required to deal with this water crisis issue.
Host: Azra Entesar
1. Zartaj Gul , State Minister of Climate Change
2. Awais Ghani , Former Governor KP and Balochistan
3. Lt. Gen. Naeem Khalid Lodhi , Former Defense Minister
4. Ahmer Bilal Sufi , Former Law Minister
5. Ashfaq Ahmad Gondal , Former Secretary Information & Broadcasting
6. Kanwar Dilshad , Former Secretary Election Commission
7. Hafiz Masroor Ahmad , Senior Analyst
8. Akhtar Nawaz Janjua , Senior Analyst
Producer: Shahid Afraz Khan
Executive Producer: Riffat Qayyum
It is PBC Islamabad Production.