PAKISTAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION
OPEN AUCTION OF USED VEHICLES
Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation intends to auction following official vehicles thorough open auction on “as is and where is basis” on following dates & time given against each.
The vehicles are parked in the above said premises of Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation and can be inspected during office hours before the dates of auction.
Terms of Auction
- The bidders must bring their original CNIC and provide complete address/telephone numbers and attested copy of CNIC on the day of auction.
- Successful bidder must deposit earnest moneyi.e. 10% of the bid in cash on the spot and remaining amount must be deposited within 07 days of auction. In case of default earnest money shall be forfeited.
- The payment of outstanding token tax/dues and Govt. taxes will be the responsibility of successful bidder.
- The bidder to participate in the bidding process shall deposit a refundable bid security of Rs.20,000/- for the vehicles in shape of demand draft in the name of DG PBC.
- The transfer of ownership documents would be the responsibility of the successful bidder.
- Documents of the vehicle will be delivered after complete payment only .
- Withholding tax (10% from filers and 15% from non-filers) on the bid amount shall be charged , as per prevailing rules.
- Successful bidder shall check the chassis /engine number and documents etc before taking over the vehicle, this office will not be responsible for any complaint later on.
- Successful bidder is bound to transfer ownership and change official Govt Registration No. of the vehicle in his name within 30 days of receiving the vehicle.
- The Auction Committee/ Competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids, partially or fully, without assigning any reason under PPRA Rules. This advertisement is also available on the website of PPRA & PBC.
(H. M. Ansar-ul-Haq), Controller Administration