CENTRAL NEWS ORGANIZATION
PAKISTAN BROADCASTING COPORATION
Central News Organization, Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation Islamabad requires two Suzuki Bolans (Up Model) for fetch and drop of night shift staff on monthly rental basis. Each vehicle will have to perform 12 hours duty from 7.00 p.m. to 7.00 a.m. The drivers will be provided by the firm/firms while the fuel/petrol will be provided by the office. In case of breakdown of any of the vehicle the firm will be responsible for providing alternate vehicle.
Quotations along with security deposit amounting to Rs. 10,000/- (refundable) should reach the undersigned by 28-05-2015. The quotations will be opened on the 29th May at 11:30 a.m. in the presence of bidders.
The office has the right to accept or reject any of the quotation without assigning any reason.
(MUSHTAQ AHMAD KAIFI)
Acting Director News & Current Affairs
Contact # 051-9217180 051-9202872
PAKISTAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION
TENDER NOTICE FOR SECURITY STAFF
- Separate Tenders for the zone as mentioned below are invited from Government registered, license holder, experienced and reputed Security Companies for provision of security services at various sites, stations / towers of Radio Pakistan spread all over Pakistan for the financial year 2015/2016:-
- Zone-1 (Islamabad, Punjab, KPK, AJK & Northern Areas)
- Zone-2 (Sindh / Balochistan)
- Interested security companies / firms must submit their sealed technical proposal and financial proposal separately in one envelop on or before 17-06-2015 at 1100 hours, in the office of undersigned. Technical proposal will be opened at 1200 hours the same day in the presence of bidders or their authorized representatives. Date and time of opening of financial bid will be intimated the same day.
- Eligibility Criteria:-
- Companies having Head Office at Rawalpindi / Islamabad, regional offices in all provincial capitals including AJK and sub offices in major cities like Hyderabad, Khuzdar, Khairpur, Multan, Faisalabad, Dera Ismail Khan, Abbotabad, Northern Area etc.
b Registration Certificate of the Company / Firm.
- NOC from Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan, and Provincial Governments.
- Details of planning for additional manpower, in case of emergency QRF services.
- Security Supervisors (Ex-JCO), Security Guards (Sepoy to Havildar) and Sniper Shooter with Arm or their equivalent from Air Force and Navy, age not exceeding 48 years for Guards and 55 years for Supervisor with medical category ‘A’ and good health.
- Details of licenses of weapons, with name of license issuing authority, Date and Place of issue with validity dates.
- Details of "Communication Equipment" for routine and unusual circumstances.
- Detail / List of "Search Equipment" available with Security Guards during the performance of their duties.
- Earnest money in shape of Call Deposit / Pay Order / Bank Draft of Rs. 25,000/- (Refundable) in the name of "Director General, Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation, Headquarters Islamabad" should be attached with the offer.
- Copy of NTN Certificate and Tax Clearance Certificate from the Tax Department.
- Bank Statement of the scheduled bank for the last three years.
- Security Staff will be provided with Metal Detectors and Wireless Sets or other reliable means of communication by the Firm as per requirement at their own expense.
- The Company / Firm while applying should have their pay and allowances structure and duty hours according to Government labour laws.
- Details of Litigation if any, and Certificate of not being black listed by any government organization, should be attached.
- Rate should be quoted on 08 hourly shift basis inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- If more than one tender of the same rate are received, the Director General has the absolute power to accept any one of them.
- In case, the Firm / Company fails to perform its duties efficiently and according to the Terms of the contract, the Director General has the absolute powers to terminate the contract on 30 days notice, which will not be challenged in any court of law.
- Firm / Company will comply the labour law and all charges pertaining to Income Tax, EOBI deduction, and social security will be borne by the Security Firm.
- Firm / Company will establish security desk at NBH Islamabad to coordinate and rectify any complaint reported upon.
- The Companies / Firms who accept the above mentioned Terms and Conditions should attach the acceptance letter.
- Competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject wholly, partially any one or all offers.
- Details of staff required at various places may be obtained from the Security Branch, PBC Headquarters, Islamabad
(Chief Security Officer), Ph: 051-9224075