Senior Officer of Information Ministry Muhammad Saleem assumes charge as DG Radio Pakistan
New Director General Muhammad Saleem says he will go all out to further enhance the image of organization.
Senior officer of Ministry of Information, Broadcasting and National Heritage and Director General, DEMP, Mr. Muhammad Saleem assumed additional charge of Director General Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation on Thursday.
Talking to officers and union representatives after assuming charge, new Director General said he will go all out to further enhance the image of organization and resolve problems faced by PBC workers.
During his 29 year career, Mr. Muhammad Saleem served on key positions including Principal Information Officer, Chief Media Officer to Prime Minister of Pakistan, Director Minister Office Ministry of Information, General Manager and Director General PEMRA, Head of Media and Public Relations Wing in PTA, and PRO to Prime Minister of Pakistan.
Professional Attributes and Key Achievements:
- Currently Serving as Director General, Directorate of Electronic Media & Publications (DEMP). Ministry of Information, Broadcasting & National Heritage Islamabad.
- Served as PIO/Director General in Press Information Department.
- Chief Media Officer to Prime Minister of Pakistan from 2010-11.
- Director Minister Office for Information and Broadcasting from 2008-9
- Served in PEMRA for almost 09 years as General Manager and Director General
- Remained Head of Media & Public Relations Wing in Pakistan Telecom Authority (PTA) from 1997 to 2002.
- Public Relations Officer to Prime Minister of Pakistan from 1993 to 1997.
- Public Relations Officer to Minister for Information from 1989 to 1993.
- Started professional career as civil servant in Information Group in 1988.