Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has expressed grief and sorrow over the loss of precious lives in oil tanker incident in Ahmadpur Sharqia and termed it as national tragedy.
- Talking after offering Eid-Prayer in London today, he said he has issued directions to Punjab Chief Minister for take speedy measures in providing all possible assistance to the injured in the incident.
- To a question, he said that the government will deal the menace of terrorism with iron hand and is committed to curb it from the country.
- He said we have succeeded the decline the ratio of terrorism incident comparing 2013 and the nation will witness better result in coming days.
- He said Pakistan wants peace and stability in Afghanistan and he has discussed this issue with Afghan President Ashraf Ghani.
Live Report By Sajjad Pervaiz, PBC Correspondent Bahawalpur, regarding oil tanker incident in Ahmadpur Sharqia.
SALE OF 22 GUARDIAN DRONES TO INDIA WOULD SERIOUSLY IMPACT THE STRATEGIC BALANCE OF POWER IN SOUTH ASIA - US APPROVES SALE OF 22 GUARDIAN DRONES TO INDIA
- India initiated its request to buy 22 Guardian MQ-9B unmanned aircraft for maritime surveillance last year
- Sale of 22 Guardian drones to India would seriously impact the strategic balance of power in South Asia - US approves sale of 22 Guardian drones to India
- The deal, estimated to be worth $2 to 3 billion, has been approved by the State Department, the sources said.
- The US has cleared the sale of 22 unmanned Guardian drones to India, governmental sources said on Friday, a deal being termed as a “game changer” ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to Washington for his maiden meeting with President Donald Trump.
- The deal, estimated to be worth $2to 3 billion, has been approved by the State Department, the sources said. The decision has been communicated to the Indian government and the manufacturer by the State Department.
Analyst live on Phone:
Dr. Huma Baqai (IR Expert)
Host: Zara Sikander
Co-Host: Yusra Mushtaq & Maha Khan Jadoon