PAKISTAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION
PROJECT CELL (SOUTH ZONE) KARACHI
Sealed tenders are invited from the financially sound and well-reputed firms, having NTN/GST number, for the supply and installation of 90 feet triangular type guy-supported mast and dismantling of existing cage-type self-supported mast installed at the rooftop of PBC, NBH Karachi Building situated near Civic Centre, Gulshan-E-Iqbal, Karachi (Site). Detail of work is as follows:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tender must accompany by earnest money @ 5% of tender value in the shape of pay order/demand draft in favour of Deputy Controller, Project Cell, Karachi.
- The rates must be quoted clearly in figures and words on the firm’s original letterhead duly signed.
- Attested copy of valid CNIC of the owner of the firm must be attached with the bid.
- All government taxes are applicable. .
- Rates must be quoted as per BOQ.
- Payment will be made once the work is found satisfactorily done maintaining good quality according to the specs/requirement.
- Specs of the mast will be approved by the Project Officer as per BOQ.
- Once the agreement is struck as per tender specs/documents, the firm will make no demand for separate/additional payment.
- The firm will be responsible to ensure all safety measures are in place during the execution of installation and dismantling works.
- Site may be visited on any working day during office hours (10:00 AM to 05:00 PM).
- Tender documents can be obtained from the office of the undersigned during working days and office timings on payment of non-refundable tender fee in the shape of pay order or demand draft.
- Tenders will be opened as per schedule in presence of bidders or their authorized representatives at office of the undersigned.
- Tender Opening Committee will be at liberty either to accept or reject the tender in accordance with PPRA rules.
(Abdul Hafeez), Deputy Controller
Project Cell, (South Zone), M.A Jinnah Road Karachi
Phone #: 021-99215829