TENDER NOTICE (2)
PAKISTAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION
NEW BROADCASTING HOUSE KARACHI
Sealed tenders (in Pak. Rupees including GST) are invited on their letter head from reputed and financially sound firms having their own office/telephone numbers, registered with income tax, sale tax and Pakistan Engineering Council, enlisted in govt/semi govt. departments for the following work at Pakistan Broadcasting House, New Broadcasting House, Karachi.
|Tender Fee (Non-Refundable) |
|DCE-K(33)/16||Partition wall at Ground Floor with, Masonry, Plaster, Grill works with paint including Gate (10fts by 6fts), Removing of wall and installation of pedestrian entrance gate of Aluminum with flexible grill, Replacement of old main sewerage lines, replacement of main gate valve for water line, installation of new light points, installation of generator cable for providing generator supply, Colour of stairs case of Grounds plus four floors with two Annex Block, Fire fighting/Alarming system, Grinding/Chemical polishing of Moosic floor for six floor.||90 Days||Rs.1500/-|
1. Sealed tenders must reach this office on or before 06.07.2017 up to 10.30 Hrs and will be opened on the same date at 11.00 Hrs in the office of Station Director, PBC, Karachi in presence of bidders or their representatives who care to attend.
2. Tender document may be obtained from this office on payment of Rs. 1500/- (Non refundable) during office hours.
3. Tender must accompany earliest money 2% of the bid amount in shape of pay order/bank draft in favors of Station Director, PBC, Karachi.
4. The site may be visited during the office hours on any working day.
5. PBC has the right to accept/reject any bid as per PPRA rule.
6. All Civil/Electrical work will be carried out with consultancy of civil overseer/Engineering Manager.
Station Director, PBC NBH, Karachi