Friday, 06 December 2019, 03:16:05 pm
Yemeni official says no talks before separatists withdraw in Aden
August 15, 2019

FILE PHOTO

Yemen says no talks will be held with the country's southern separatists unless they withdraw from seized Aden.

Deputy foreign minister of Yemen Mohammed Abdullah al-Hadrami also called on the separatists who seek secession of the country's south to hand over arms to the government.   

Last week the separatists had seized Aden following weeks of fighting that killed over forty people and left hundreds injured.