File photo


Ministry of Religious Affairs has asked intending pilgrims to apply for Hajj only through registered Hajj Group Organizers.       

In a statement, an official of the ministry said the pilgrims who want to perform Hajj through private HGOs should make their Hajj arrangements only through the organizers enrolled with the Ministry of Religious Affairs.

He said the list of the approved HGOs is available at the ministry's website

Third-party Ads