PAKISTAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION
RAWALPINDI –II (MUZAFFARABAD)
Sealed Tenders are invited from well reputed firms having National tax and GST No. For-reconstruction of the damage portion of boundary wall of PBC BH Muzaffarbad under following term and conditions.
- Must be enlisted with Pakistan Engineering Council in concerned Civil Category C-6 or above with copies of up-to-date registration certificate.
- Certified/Affidavit that there is no case under dispute or in arbitration with private or Government Departments.
- Building works include:
- Dismantling of 263 feet long Boundary wall and removing of debris.
- Re-construction of 263 feet long boundary wall, height 8-feet, plinth-2 feet, thickness-9inches, and barbed wire height 3 feet, along with angle iron.
- BOQ, Drawings and contract conditions can be obtained from this office after submitting documents proving the eligibility of firm. Tenders will be issued to only those firms/contractors who fulfilled all the above mentioned eligibility criteria. Deadline for tender submission is 24th December 2019, 1100 hours and tender will be opened on the same date at 1130 hours, in the office of Station Director PBC Broadcasting House Muzaffarabad.
- Tender documents may be obtain from the office on payment of Rs. 2000/- non refundable during office hours from the office of undersigned.
- A call deposit/earnest money @3% of bid amount in the name of “Station Director” PBC, Broadcasting House, Muzaffarabad in form of bank draft/pay order is required to be attached with the bid. Bid validity period is 60 days.
- Contractors/firms are advised to visit the site and obtain the necessary information which contractor may like to have before bidding. For any clarification please contact the undersigned on any working day during office hours 05822-920848 and 920541, 03359753210 Mr. Shabbir Ahmed Shah, Engineering Manager.
- Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation reserves the right to accept/reject any or all of the application for bids of contractors/firm by giving written notice as per rule 33 of Public Procurement Rules 2004 prior to the acceptance of a bid or tender. Incomplete applications will be rejected. If information furnished by any contractor/firm proves to be false at any stage, their contract shall be cancelled. The advertisement can also be seen on ppra.org.pk and www.radio.gov.pk.
(Station Director) Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation,
Broadcasting House, Azad Kashmir Radio Muzaffarabad